The study examines the role of the Standards as they were implemented through certification, mentoring, training for staff development and as part of broader initiatives for improving quality of preschool and primary school care and education.
The outcomes are documented in terms of how the standards influenced three levels of implementation: individual teacher practice, educational systems and school and community culture, and national policy. The final results of the study:
- Present a comprehensive summary of the scope of implementation across the network
- Identify best practices and lessons learned
- Include country profiles for each Step by Step NGO
- Provide information to for developing a further strategy for ISSA's work on quality improvement
- Include case studies and a final analysis
The full report was made available to ISSA members. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org