Contact ISSA Member
VBJK wants to support parents and educators, in a scientifically sound way, in the education of children within the family, the school and all early childhood services as fully-fledged educational environments, and this from a perspective of emancipation and solidarity, respecting children’s rights and diversity among families.
Main focus is aimed at values and projects dealing with:
- accessibility: early childhood services as a right for all children and their parents
- affordability of services
- a pedagogical approach, focusing on the holistic and multiple development of children
- participation as an essential value
- coherence and global approach
- focus on diversity, non-discrimination, and democracy
- looking at evaluation as a permanent, participatory and democratic process
- working towards a ‘new’ early years professional, being critical, reflective, open to dialogue and respecting diversity
- considering school and early childhood services as equal partners, sharing the same image on childhood and education
- valuing international cooperation and exchanging knowledge and ideas
No news yet.